White/Blue/Green/Red/Yellow/PP PE PS Masterbatch
|FOB Price:||US $2.5 / KG|
|Min. Order:||1 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 KG||US $2.5/ KG|
|Production Capacity:||500 Tons/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PM-YX01
- Characteristic: Anti Oxygen and UV
- Color: White
- Transport Package: 25kg/Package
- HS Code: 320419
- Synthetic Resin: ABS PC
- Molecular Principal Chain: Carbon Chain Polymer
- Trademark: Yixing
- Origin: Jiangmen
White/Blue/Green/Red/Yellow/PP PE PS MasterbatchPC/ABS Alloyed Flame retradant masterbatch for LED , case of air-conditioner, mobile, elctrical product, case for electrical applicance, electronic product,plug and swtch etc.
Yixing Masterbatch Destiny
Only supplying Personal Customized(Unique type of Masterbatch for each client's specific require.) / High Quality / Manufacturer Price / Environmental Friendly / Extremely High Efficiency / Great Dispersion / High Concentrated, Color Polymer Masterbatch & Additive Polymer Masterbatch.
What is Masterbatch ?
Masterbatch is a solid additive for plastic used for coloring plastics (Color Masterbatch) or imparting other properties to plastics (Additive Masterbatch). Masterbatch is a concentrated mixture of pigments and/or additives encapsulated during a heat process into a carrier resin which is then cooled and cut into a granular shape. Masterbatch allows the processor to color raw polymer economically during the plastics manufacturing process.
Hot Sale Plastic Color Masterbatch
Technical Data Sheet
Masterbatch Carrier Content
≤ 48 μm
Color Migration Resistance
Barely Dissolve Out
Yixing Masterbatch Wide Applications
Wide Applications: Automobile Parts/Toys/Building(Construction) Materials/Electronic Devices/Furniture/Household Objects/Home Appliances/Daily Use Commodities/Many Other Plastic Industry Products.
(1) Hetang town, Jiangmen city.
(2) Shunde District, Foshan city.
Color Masterbatch & Additive Masterbatch & CaCo3 Filler Masterbatch
Shunde District, Foshan city.
(We got agent in Hong Kong and a HSBC Bank Account.)
Number of Employees
Above $5 Million USD
South America/Mid East/Asia/Europe/North America
18,000 square meters
A Complete Set of Advanced Detection Facilities
1. USA DATACOLOR and Japan Minolta Color Detector to to do colorimetric analysis.
2. Huawei ROHS Element Detector, to do heavy metal analysis.
3. Melt Flow Index Detector, to do melting rate analysis.
4. Pull Pressure Detector, to do flexibility analysis.
5. Impact Strength Detector, to do hardness analysis.
6. Blow Film Machine to test the plastic bags thickness, smooth and flexibility.
R&D Team and Quality Control System
1) Got 4 professional engineers in Research & Development Team.
2) R&D Team Leader has 22 years experience in Plastic Solution & Manufacture.
3) Masterbatch and Color Card as Client's Sample or Pantone Chart Require.
4) Low Rate Initial Production.
5) Mass Rate Production after Production and Quality Datas are fine.
6) Regular Product Testing by authoritative Test Institutions.
1. Great Compatibility and Fusion between Plastic Raw Material and Masterbatch, Color of Uniform Dispersion, No black spots/flow lines/marks/impurities show up under the sun light, High Flexibility, Micronization Particles, Smooth Surface, Beautiful and Glow Luster, Low Moisture Content, Low Rework Rate, Low Rejection Rate.
2. High Level Color Migration Resistance and Great Color/Light Fastness. (Color/Light Fastness: Level 4~8.)
3. High Heat Resistance. (Total Thermal Load/ Heat Fastness can reach 300ºC/2min.)
4. Excellent Color Dispersion and High Concentration.
5. Great Weather Fastness/Ability/Resistance and Nearly No Color/Material Dissolve out during long time.
6. Virgin Plastic as Carrier: Non-toxic and Environmental Friendly.
7. Melt more faster, Efficient in Extrusion and Injection. (Normal Melt Flow Index from 10 to 45, Total can reach 130.)
8. Great Flexibility Performance and Impact Strength. (We got Pull Pressure Material Detector, Impact Strength Detector, as to maintain the flexibility performance and impact strength of every product.)
9. Extremely High Efficiency: Add 2%~3% in injection/extrusion, 3%~4% in blow molding/film. (We got a Blow Film Machine, an ABA Extrusion Machine and an Injection Machine, to test whether our masterbatch will perfectly apply to the client's products or not.)
10. Processing Easily and Environmental Friendly, no more Ash or Dust problems.
11. Low Wastage, Beyond 97% Utilization Rate.
12. Consolidated Raw Material Suppliers: Sinopec/BASF/Exxon Mobil/Clariant/BAYER/Dupont.
13. Perfectly Suitable for: PE/PP/PC/ABS/PET/HIPS/GPPS/PA/PMMA/PVC/AS/POM/PU/TPE.
1. Personal Customization. (Please kindly feel relieved to tell us all your specific require, like:"Pantone Color Number/Polymer Carrier/Heat Fastness Level/Light Fastness Level/MFI/Pigment Concentration/Your Final Product Applications", we will try our best to satisfy you.)
2. Fast Mass Producing, mass produce within 1 week.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Punctual Delivery, deliver in 20 days, delivery time must fit your processing needs after we made an intimate ally.
2. Flexible Shipping Terms: FOB, EXW, CFR, CIF, DOOR to DOOR.
3. Regular Packing: Waterproof Bag, 25 kg/bag.
4. Flexible Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, L/C, D/P, D/A, Paypal.
Free Samples: Just tell us your specific require, and then we will make the corresponding customized samples to you.(No matter where you are, we will find you, and deliver the sample to you in 3~5 work days.)
Got Certificates like: SGS/ROHS/EN-71/ISO9001-2008.
F A Q
1. Do your precious Products need to protect from sunshine?
Indeed, if your precious products are using in the outdoor, we can add Anti-UV agent in the Masterbatch to make it more high Light/Color Fastness.
2. Do your precious Products need to be more white and get rid of bad smell?
Indeed, if your precious products are made of recycled plastics, we can add whiten agent or special fragrance agent in the Masterbatch to make it more white and get rid of bad smell.
3. Do your precious Products need to protect from static and raging fire?
Indeed, if your precious Products need to protect from static and raging fire, we can add Anti-static and Flame Retardant additive agent in the Masterbatch to make it's surface more cleaner, avoid dust in the air, and improve the Electronic Products safety level, avoid raging fire.
4. Why you should use Masterbatch with Virgin Plastic Carrier?
4.1) Due to Masterbatch is high pigment concentration material, so we need high quality virgin polymer carrier to make this compound, to ensure the excellent property and performance.
4.2) Virgin Polymer Carrier Masterbatch will dispersion better, especially in resisting high working temperature, but recycled plastic carrier is easier to cause Color Burn.
4.3) Virgin Polymer Carrier Masterbatch is much more safer to human health and much more friendly to environment.
5. Why you should use Masterbatch instead of Pigment Powder/Chemical Additives?
5.1) In many cases, it's more economic to use Masterbatch when manufacturers are unfamiliar of combination between Pigment Powder/Chemical Additives and plastic raw materials, spend less trial time, make less waste materials and manpower in color matching.
5.2) Masterbatch is better dispersion than Pigment Powder/Chemical Additives.
5.3) Chemical Additive/Pigment stability will improve in Masterbatch, cause the polymer feature avoid moisture and oxygen from the air during storage and processing.
5.4) More easy and convenient to use, beyond 97% utilization rate, precise add ratio, ensure the production more productive.
5.5) Protect the health of operators from Pigment Powder/Chemical Additives, because they will easily floating in the air during the adding and mixing process.
5.6) More clean manufacture environment.
5.7) End Products will show properties more perfectly when applying Masterbatch, such as: flexibility/fragrance smell/glossiness; but using Pigment Powder/Chemical Additives will turn the End Products into fragile/bad smell.
5.8) Melt more faster, efficient extrusion and injection.
5.9) High Efficiency, add 2%~3% in injection/extrusion, 3%~4% in blow molding/film.
6. Why choose Customized Masterbatch?
6.1) One kind of Color/Additive Masterbatch contains 1~8 kinds of pigment/additive, mixing and matching by professional polymer engineer, in proper proportion, some organic dye may conflict with inorganic dye, so are the additives.
6.2) Different kind of Polymer has different kind of physical property and chemical reaction, so are the Color/Additive Masterbatch.
6.3) If you insist cheap price General Use Masterbatch, it must lead some bad results, such as: poor compatibility and fusion between plastic raw material and masterbatch, uneven color dispersion, some black spots/flow lines/marks/impurities show up under the sun light, brittle, coarse particles, rough surface, no luster, dim, more moisture content, higher rework rate, higher rejection rate.
6.4) If you sincere desire to avoid these bad results above, you'd better use Customized Masterbatch.
Your satisfaction is our pursuit, we will spare no effort to try our best to serve you better!
Welcome to contact us and then make some business cases!
I am sure that we will become a stable and strong ally soon!
Just feel relieved to earn more market share and straight to the blueprint with us!